Alex Turner for GQ magazine
In The Heat of The Morning — The Last Shadow Puppets (David Bowie cover)
I Want You (She’s So Heavy) - The Last Shadow Puppets (The Beatles cover)
Stuck On The Puzzle — Alex Turner
“We live in Sheffield and we write about the things we see here. What else is there to write about?” - Alex Turner
Why He’s Hot:
- Please, feel free to drool over the pictures you’re about to see. Have you seen Alex Turner? Pure fucking sex, my friend.
- His lips are perfect. Seriously. Tell me how hungry those lips make you for some sweet make out action. And then tell me you don’t think about those lips traveling anywhere else, I dare you.
- His detached stare. You can’t tell whether he’s looking at you, gazing through your soul. I don’t know about you, but one glimpse of a gaze like that and I’d undress myself instantly. I’m not one to complain about a little bit of command in the boudoir.
- He’s the lead singer and lead guitarist of both The Arctic Monkeys AND The Last Shadow Puppets. If his punky, brooding voice doesn’t get to you, take a listen to the lyrics. (I’m pretty sure those in particular about driving a special kind of train. Alex Turner’s train.)
- He’s British! Right down to that fantastic mop to the Shefield accent. Everyone knows British men are born and bred to be sexy. Alex Turner is British, born and bred.
Thank you…this wasn’t so idiotic. I’m glad they used a photo of him with short hair.
BBC1 Live Lounge
in HMH Amsterdam, 11/11/09
Alex Turner’s vocals + this song = drool
“Baby I’m Yours” — Arctic Monkeys
This is hilariously amazing!!! God I love Alex…
OMG, this was impeccable! I will remember this video for the rest of my life! haha it was legend. Alex is a genius.
One of my favorite songs from the new album. I love Arctic Monkeys and Alex…this video is a lot better than Crying Lightning, in my opinion.